Avid 128 Voice Perpetual Voice Pack for Pro Tools
Run more audio tracks by adding (1 Pack)128 additional voices (at 48 kHz).
- Each Voice Pack adds an additional 128/64/32 voices* at 48/96/192 kHz to Pro Tools | Ultimate’s base 384 voices and will vary according to the track width used—for example:
- Mono audio tracks: 128/64/32 additional voices/audio tracks
- Stereo audio tracks: 64/32/16 additional voices/audio tracks
- Quad audio tracks: 32/16/8 additional voices/audio tracks
- 5.1 surround audio tracks: 21/10/5 additional voices/audio tracks
- 7.1 surround audio tracks: 16/8/4 additional voices/audio tracks
- A mono audio track uses one voice, a stereo track uses two voices, a 5.1 track uses six voices, and so on
- Up to three Voice Packs can be enabled per Pro Tools | Ultimate system for up to 768/384/192 voices at 48/96/192 kHz
- Pro Tools | HDX does not support Pro Tools | Ultimate Voice Packs (increase voice counts by adding HDX cards)
- Pro Tools | Ultimate 2019.5 or later
- Pro Tools | HD Native, Core Audio device, or ASIO support
- Avid-qualified computer
- iLok authorization—you can authorize Pro Tools | Ultimate Voice Packs using either a cloud license with iLok Cloud or with a physical iLok USB key.