Addlogix EV2100 Wireless Video Adapter
Wirelessly Watch browser-based video clips, streaming videos, photo slide shows on TV!
EchoView FM , Addlogix s compact Display Video Adapter (P/N: MA-WL-DTV) connects to TVs component video or composite video input. It allows a computer to use its onboard or add-on IEEE802.11 b/g adapter to wirelessly stream video to the TV without any cable. With the video quality at up to 30 frames per second, the transmitted video is smooth and jitter-free with virtually no delay or distortion. Browser based internet videos and digital photos will look great on the big screen TV.
Effortless Set up and Installation:
EchoView FM offers a fast and easy "out-of-box" set up and is controlled by user-friendly software which is built into the unit. When powered on, EchoView FM sows up as an available wireless network connection (similar to a WiFi Hotspot" connection) on the computers network setting. Users simply click on the connection to initiate communication with the adapter. Upon users confirmation, the software driver is then automatically downloaded and installed to the computer via the wireless connection. To send PC screen wirelessly to EchoView FM and the connected TV, all user has to do is launch the installed application.
- Duplication mode (mirrors the computers screen)
- Extended mode (doubles the notebook computers screen)
- Up to 1024 x 768 XGA graphics resolution
- Up to 640 x 480 VGA/SD video resolution
- Up to 30 fps frame rate
- Up to 32-bit color depth
- Up to 75Hz frequency
- Send computer video wirelessly to TV, monitors, projectors, or other video displays
- Compatible with wireless (802.11 b/g) enabled PC (no additional hardware required)
- Plug-and-play installation with driver installed from the product (no CD)
- Access Internet or local area network (LAN) through on-board 10/100 Ethernet interface
- Compatible with Intel-based Macs (requires installation of Apple Boot Camp and Windows XP)