WLAN IEEE802.11b/g Adapter
The USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter by Addlogix allows users to easily connect desktop or notebook computers to wireless networks for Internet and file sharing. Mac and PC users alike will find this adapter to be an invaluable tool. It offers the best OS compatibility in the market and supports Macintosh OS, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Linux Redhat (v7.1 and later).
Many Mac users will benefit from this product, as it offers a cost effective wireless solution for Apple users that have machines that are either older models that did not come with the built-in wireless, or for some reason have machines with a defective wireless card.
- Best OS compatibility in the market: Macintosh OS, Windows 98SE , ME, 2000, XP and Linux Redhat (v7.1 and later)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g
- Excellent receiver sensitivity for best-in-class range
- Superior performance in real-world operating environments even in presence of other wireless LAN, Bluetooth TM devices and microwave oven interference
- Lowest CPU utilization reserves system resources for other functions
- Enhanced Security: 64/128 bits WEP support, Works with Windows XP SP1 security WPA functions
- Easy Installation and management: Seamless Microsoft XP zero-configuration integration with advanced utilities and common GUI for legacy OS, Easy to use with drivers for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98 SE and Linux Redhat (version7.1 or later)
- Software AP with NAT and WDS: NAT (Network Address Translation) support: Internet connection sharing, Create a software Access Point (AP) on your notebook and share Internet access with others. The software AP allows up 253 computers to share one single IP address
- WDS (Wireless Distribution System) Support: Acts as a bridge/repeater to extend network coverage