ADJ American DJ Element PC6 Case Holds 6 Element Par Lights
The Element PC6 is a waterproof case made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F). Securely transport and store up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. The case features six slots to hold Element Pars, wheels and a retractable pull handle.
- Securely holds six Element Pars
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior Dimensions: 22.92" x 18.75" x 12" / 565x476x305mm
- Interior Dimensions: 20.5" x 15.5" x 10" / 520x394x254mm
- Weight (empty): 14.5 lbs. / 6.5kg.
- ADJ Element Pars not included.