ADJ myDMX Go Wireless Control System with DMX Interface
ADJ’s myDMX Go is a revolutionary new lighting control system that is extremely powerful and incredibly easy to use. It combines a uniquely intuitive app-based control surface with a compact interface that connects wirelessly to an iPad or Android tablet and provides a standard 3-pin XLR output for connection to a lighting system.
The myDMX GO app requires zero programming but can be used to create stunning synchronized lightshows across any combination of lighting fixtures. It’s distinctive layout features two FX wheels – one for color chases and one for movements patterns – which each contain eight pre-programmed effects. These can be selected independently, customized (by altering the color palette, speed, size, shift and fan) and combined to create a vast number of different unique effects which can then be stored for instant recall to one of 50 user-defined presets. In a matter of seconds, incredible lighting displays can be easily created that would require hours of programming using traditional control systems.
With an extensive fixture library of 15,000+ profiles, the myDMX GO can be used to control all types of DMX lighting from any manufacturer. It is ideal for use by mobile entertainers as well as for small nightclubs, bars and leisure venues where a simple and easy to use lighting control system is required.
- DMX Lighting Control APP for iPad or Android
- 256 DMX channels (Up to 256 additional channels can be purchased at store.dmxsoft.com for use with mydmx GO. 512 additional channels can be purchased if a second universe is required when upgrading the myDMX Go interface to use myDMX 3.0 software... the second DMX port will only work with myDMX 3.0 software)
- DMX over WIFI & USB
- Library of 15,000+ lighting fixtures
- Manual Channel Control
- Light Position Calibration
- 21 Automatic Effects
- 50 User Presets
- Speed / Size / Shift / Fade / Fan control
- Master & Submasters
- Color Wheel
- Plug & Play
- For use with iPad and Android tablets only