ADJ American DJ Royal 3D MKII Blue and Green Laser
The New ADJ Royal 3D II features New Case design, New Dynamic Programs andNew effect. one 30mW green and on 350mW violet blue laser beams that rotate backand forth creating amazing aerial effects on a ceiling or wall or projected over a crowd. Perfect for small clubs or the entertainer on the go! Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode through it's 15 exciting built-in programs. Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR Connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of green and violet blue Laser beams.
The Royal 3D II has 5 DMX channels, 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Active orMaster/Slave), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of24W of power. Users can also use the UC3 easy-to-use controller with the Royal 3D.
This laser is FDA approved.Features:
- DMX green and blue lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of
- Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- 15 Laser Patterns
- 3 operational modes (DMX, Sound Active or Master/Slave
- 5 DMX Channels = Blue Laser, Green Laser, Rotation 1, Rotation 2, Macros
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active and Master Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Laser strobe effect
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
- On/Off button on rear panel
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Durable metal housing
- Beam angle: 90 degrees
- IEC In and Out to Daisychain Power (Connect up to 14 Royal 3D IIs)
- 1/4" input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 350mW Violet Blue
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25" x 8" x 7.5" / 207 x 202 x 187mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
Lighting looks better with Fog or Haze! Effects picture shown with optional fog machine.