ADJ Startec Stinger Spot 10-Watt LED Moving Head Light
The ADJ Startec Stinger Spot is a mini moving head with a bright 10W LED source and advanced optics. Its compact size and lightweight make it ideal for mobile entertainers and installations with short ceilings.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Stinger Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output mini moving head with a bright white 10W LED source
- 7 colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- Operational modes: DMX, sound active & internal show control modes
- DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 channel modes
- 4 built-in shows
- Gobo shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam angle: 13°
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan / tilt inversion mode
- 5 selectable dim curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural & theatre)
- Shutter: pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Power Cord daisy chain via IEC
- Power consumption: 36W
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED source: 10W white LED source (rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75" x 5.75" x 10.75" / 174 mm x 145 mm x 273 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.