ADJ American DJ Vizi BSW 300 300-Watt LED Moving Head
The Vizi BSW 300 is ADJ’s most powerful LED Moving Head to date. It uses a specially designed 300W LED engine that offers massive output for most large venues and event productions. It is a great hybrid utility fixture as it acts as a beam, spot and wash all in one fixture. What’s more, is it comes in a smaller footprint than most other movers in its class.
The Vizi BSW 300 offers motorized focus, motorized zoom, two 6-facet rotating prisms (one linear & one circular), 2 separate color wheels, 2 GOBO wheels (1 wheel fixed metal & one wheel rotating/replaceable GOBOs). There is a LCD function display on the front panel, with the rear panel offering powerCON In/Out and 3-pin & 5-pin DMX connections.Features:
- Hybrid beam / spot / wash moving head
- Gobo scroll mode
- LED DMX 4-button menu system
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- Gobo shake effect for both wheels
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Pan: invert, 16-bit positioning, speed adjustment
- Tilt: invert, 16-bit positioning, speed adjustment
- Prism rotation
- Motorized focus
- Motorized zoom
- Shutter: pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Strobe effect
- Frost filter
- Omega quicklock brackets included
- Light source: 1 x 300W White LED engine
- DMX channel modes: 18 & 21 channels
- Pan: 540?
- Tilt: 270?
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Beam angle: beam - 1-9?, spot - 12? to 23?, wash - 12? to 23?
- 14 colors + white
- Gobo wheels: wheel 1: 6 static fixed gobos + spot & 3 variably sized beam aperture gobos; wheel 2: 7 rotating gobos + spot (6 colored glass gobos and 1 metal gobo)
- Color wheels: wheel 1: 7 static colors plus open; wheel 2: 7 static colors plus open including: CTO (3200K); CTC (5600K) & UV
- 6-facet prism (circular & linear)
- 3/5-pin XLR in/out
- PowerCon in/out
- Power consumption: 345W
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 12.75" x 21.5" / 376mm x 325mm x 545mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 49 lbs. / 22 kg.