CAPTURE EVERY NUANCE OF YOUR PERFORMANCE.
The Akai MPK49 is a trusted choice for musicians and studio engineers alike, and it features amazing MIDI technology that perfectly integrates with virtually all popular digital audio workstation software, including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Pro Tools and more. With 49 semi-weighted keys, the MPK49 offers the ability to sketch out riff ideas or play entire songs, and using MIDI and software synths, the AKAI MPK 49 gives you control over limitless creativity. Additionally, this MIDI controller offers 12 pads that can be used in four different banks, and it even includes hardware faders and pan pots for mixing and automation effects. Akai has included plenty of I/O compatibility in this controller by allowing for USB and MIDI throughput as well as an input for your choice of foot switch. The unit’s custom LCD display provides all of the information you need to tweak the details of your sound, and the convenient transport controls give you the power to control your digital audio workstation right from the MPK49 itself!Maximize musical ideas on-stage or in the studio with the new Akai MPK49 performance controller. The Akai MPK49 ushers in a new era for USB/MIDI controllers by combining a high-quality, 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch and 12 genuine MPC drum pads. 48 total pads are accessible via 4 pad banks. The pads feature the heart and soul of hip hop: the MPC Note Repeat function and Swing parameters. The Akai MPK49 Performance Controller also has its own arpeggiator, for creating quick, creative riffs in seconds.
The Akai MPK49 features MPC 'Full Level' and '12 Levels' functions on its pads, and MPC Swing can be applied to both Note Repeat and Arpeggio functions. Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds. The Akai MPK49 delivers an amazing 76 assignable controls, with assignable inputs that include an expression pedal, footswitch, pitch bend and modulation wheel.
More than just a USB/MIDI controller, the MPK49 captures the soul of your performance.
- 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch and full-sized keys
- 8 full-sized, 360 degree rotation pots, each with 3 banks for 24 pots total
- 12 genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 8 full-sized sliders with 3 controller banks for each for 24 sliders total
- MPC note repeat and all-new arpeggiator
- 8 assignable backlit switches with 3 controller banks each for 24 switches total
- MMC/MIDI Start Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- Number of Keys: 49 + 12 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: Custom LCD
- Footswitchable Patch Changes: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition - contains 28 custom Akai Impulse presets with samples
- USB Cable
- Beat Creation
- MIDI sequencing
- Live Performance
- Now bundled with a special proprietary version of BFD Lite virtual percussion software
Please Note: Power Supply Sold Separately