AKG C414XLS/ST Stereo Pair Of C414BXLS Microphones
Realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. They also require performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones according to the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the deluxe package (excluding the PF 80) along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (large Soundtool case).Features:
- Ideal for Professional stage miking, Lead instruments, Ensemble recording, Drum overhead miking, Classic music recording, Choir miking
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria