AKG C418 Hypercardioid Microphone XLR Plug
The C 418 is a miniature hypercardioid condenser microphone. It has been specifically designed for miking up drums (snare drum, tom-toms, roto toms) directly on the instrument.
- Rugged condenser microphone for instrument miking on stage.
- Frequency response tailored to drum miking.
- Rubber coated clamp for secure attachment to the instrument.
- Microphone arm with swivel joint for precise alignment.
- Transducer shock mount reduces handling and cable noise.
- Frequency-independent hypercardioid polar response for high gain before feedback.
- Type: pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Recommended load impedance: ≥2000 Ω
- Max. SPL for 1%/3% THD: 131/140 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 38 dB (A) (to DIN 45412)
- Power requirement:
- C 418 PP: 9 to 52 V universal phantom power
- C 418 L: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Cable length/Connector:
- C 418 PP: 3 m (10 ft.) / 3-pin male XLR
- C 418 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.) / 3-pin mini XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Size: 75 x 35 mm (2.9 x 1.4 in.)
- Net/shipping weight:
- C 418 PP: 126 g (4.5 oz.) / 448 g (15.8 oz.)
- C 418 L: 62 g (2.2 oz.) / 381 g (13.5 oz.)