AKG C-535-EB Pro Condenser Vocal Mic
The C-535-EB cardioid condenser microphone was designed especially for professional vocal and instrumental work both on the stage and in.the studio.
- Ideally suited for microphone situations placing high demands on sound quality.
- Brilliant, transparent, and faithful reproduction of voices and instruments.
- Extended frequency range.
- Low distortion even at high sound pressure levels.
- Sturdy steel wire-mesh front grill.
- Foam lining to suppress pop noise and wind noise.
- Frequency response/sensitivity switch.
- Gold plated 3-pin XLR connector.
- Requires phantom power.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.