AKG C-535-EB Pro Condenser Vocal Mic
The C-535-EB cardioid condenser microphone was designed especially for professional vocal and instrumental work both on the stage and in.the studio.
- Ideally suited for microphone situations placing high demands on sound quality.
- Brilliant, transparent, and faithful reproduction of voices and instruments.
- Extended frequency range.
- Low distortion even at high sound pressure levels.
- Sturdy steel wire-mesh front grill.
- Foam lining to suppress pop noise and wind noise.
- Frequency response/sensitivity switch.
- Gold plated 3-pin XLR connector.
- Requires phantom power.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.