AKG C577WR Premium Ultra Miniature Lavalier Microphone
Anyone working with actors on stage, church ministers or live talent in broadcast knows the problem. When these people perspire or if they get wet, this moisture seeps into the microphone and degrades audio quality or sometimes even causes failure. The new AKG CK 577 WR is a water resistant miniature lavalier microphone designed for people working in the heat of spotlights, under cassocks or other heavy costumes that need extraordinary sound. Weighing only 0.014 oz (0.4 grams) and only .55 in (14 mm) in length, the CK 577 WR is completely unobtrusive, yet delivers incredible audio performance. The dual-diaphragm capsule of the CK 577 WR is protected by a newly designed plastic net and only accepts sound waves while keeping out moisture and salt corrosives. The patented design also suppresses cable noise to make it even more user-friendly. You'll love the sound of the CK 577 WR, its accessories and the fact that it is fully compatible with all popular wireless transmitters. In the heat of spotlights, the AKG CK 577 WR keeps your audio cool.
- Slim profile and finish for unobtrusive wearing
- Extended low and high frequency response
- Omnidirectional pattern for natural speech quality
- Resistant to humidity, perspiration and salts
- Dual diaphragm transducer for rejection of cable noise
- Compatible with all popular wireless systems