AKG HT450C5 Uhf Handheld Transmitter W/C5 Mic Capsule
The HT450 handheld transmitter is available with the dynamic microphone element D5 or the condenser microphone element C5.
The HT 450 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child’s play.
A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter’s user-friendliness.
- Available as D 5 or C 5 version with the outstanding AKG sound
- Spring Steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE Battery (AA)
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- Ergonomically Designed Shape