AKG K175 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
Building on a 70-year legacy of continual design innovation, AKG delivers unmatched sound quality and comfort in this new family of Foldable Studio Headphones. The new K175 represents the culmination of decades of refinement—from the transducers, to the porting, to the fit and finish.
Now it’s even more convenient to take studio-quality sound with you. With the K175, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors—transparent, defined, and uncolored. All three headphone models in the Foldable Studio Headphones Line (K175, K245, K275), offer the best-in-class frequency response, delivering unrivaled clarity and detail, making it easy to hear subtle detail and to create mixes that translate well across different playback systems. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them even when playing music on lower-powered mobile devices.
When you’re serious about editing and mixing your music, you’re looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K175 offers 40mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. This makes it easy to define each and every instrument you’re hearing.
- Legendary AKG studio sound and comfort with on-ear closed back design
- Large 40 mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best in class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allow you to tak studio-quality sound with you
- Slow-retention foam ear pads
- Extreme AKG testing regimen
- Durable all metal hinge
- Headphone type: closed-back
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 18 - 26000 Hz
- Transducer size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity headphones: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: coiled 5 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Foldable: yes
- Weight: 250 g