Albatros PH9C IEM Headphone Amplifier
The best choice for IEM (In Ear Monitor) for drummers and stationary musicians in studio. This headphone amp was designed, as the PH9B, with no compromises: aluminum case, internal Universal Power Supply, extra dynamics, powerful, and crystal clear sound. Plus it has added a Mono AUX input to this design, giving to musicians the ability to control their sequences or click tracks. With its low noise and low distortion, the PH9C will give more pleasure and less hearing fatigue to musicians who use headphones for long periods of time during performances. With its handles on the top and microphone flange on the bottom, the PH9C is easy to setup near the musician. Another great advantage is that you can link four PH9C or PH9B together thru the master output link. The PH9C will fulfill the needs of the most demanding musicians in live or studio application.
- Diecast Aluminum enclosure
- Stereo input: Male/Female. XLR input electronic balanced with RF filter
- AUX. Input: XLR and jack 1/4, electronic balanced with RF filter
- Headphones connectors : two 1/4'' jacks and two 1/8'' jacks
- Pin 1 ground LIFT on all inputs
- Input Pad: 14db
- Universal Switching Power Supply (input voltage: 85-264Volts AC 47-63Hz)
- Standard IEC AC Power input module with fuse.
- Handles for transportation. Flange for microphone stand support
- Volume, Balance (TRIMMER) and Auxiliary level control.
- Monitor: 10 LED stereo Bar graph VU meter
- Class AB amplifier : 8W @ 8Ω
- Input impedance L-R : 24KΩ
- AUX impedance : 10KΩ
- Maximum input level : +24dBm
- Output impedance : 1.0Ω
- Maximum output level : +18dBm
- Noise level : -84.8db
- T.H.D +N : .004% at 1K hz
- Power consumption : .75Amps 110VAC
- Weight : 2.2 pounds / 1 Kg
- Dimension: 4.75" X 5" X 7.625"