Alesis Miclink Wireless with EV N/D267A Mic and StandThis is What Wireless Freedom Looks Like
MicLink Wireless aims to take the complexity, frustration, and cost out of traditional wireless systems - creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that gets you up and running with the dynamic mic of your choice.Four Steps to Wireless Freedom
Alesis has simplified the unnecessarily complicated world of wireless systems to the following:
- Plug the MicLink Wireless universal XLR transmitter into your dynamic mic of choice.
- Turn on the receiver.
- Press and hold the pair button on the receiver and transmitter for 3 seconds.
- Start performing - for up to 60 feet, for over 6 hours, and with up to 5 wireless systems working simultaneously.
That's it - no channel searching, no mess of wires, no sacrifice in quality - just an easy wireless solution for your dynamic mic of choice.
Put the freedom back into your wireless microphone experience. Go MicLink Wireless.Features:
Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom Arm
- Universal XLR transmitter converts any Lo-Z dynamic microphone into a wireless system
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver; connects in seconds
- Enjoy up to 60 feet (18.3 m) of reliable connectivity and over 6 hours of battery life
- Lithium ion-powered transmitter conveniently recharges via USB
- Connect up to 5 wireless systems simultaneously
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum; 14 Channels
- Compact receiver with 1/4" out and antenna; powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter
- Ideal for all but the largest sound environments: Small to medium stages, karaoke, public speaking, wedding, business presentations, and beyond
- Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
This variation of the MS7701B adds a telescoping boom arm to provide the right boom length for any application.Features:
Electro-Voice N D267A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Telescoping boom
- Steel midpoint locking clutch
- Height Adjustment: 36"-64"
- Base Spread: 23"
The N/D267a incorporates EV’s unique VOB (Vocally-Optimized Bass) technology to provide critical damping of the low-frequency resonant peak, reducing resonant distortion at low frequencies. The result is a microphone with increased finesse and vocal clarity, ensuring a clear, consistent sound that punches through the mix. Available with on/off switch (N/D267as)Features:
- VOB technology
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Tight-mesh Memraflex grille
- Dynamic, high-sensitivity neodymium element
- Warm Grip handle for more comfortable feel and low handling noise