Alesis MidiVerb4 Dual Channel Parallel Processor with Auto Level Sensing
The MidiVerb? 4 is the perfect effects processor for professional project studios and musicians who require an affordable solution for fully-programmable, high-fidelity effects. Its excellent effects algorithms produce dense, natural reverb, rich chorus, flange, delay, pitch effects and up to three simultaneous multieffects. The MidiVerb 4 offers 18 bit A/D and D/A converters and 24 bit internal processing for a 20Hz-20kHz bandwidth and 90dB dynamic range, making it ideal for digital recording. Plus, its valuable Auto Level Sensing? feature can instantly set the optimum input levels...a great time-saver. MidiVerb 4's thirty-two effects algorithms give you a complete arsenal of fully programmable effects, many using true stereo parallel processing. You can take advantage of the 256 powerful programs with 128 spaces for user-created effects. With its easy-to-use graphic interface, programming your own effects is a snap. And by using MidiVerb 4's MIDI controller routing and assignable footswitch input, you'll have complete creative control over every aspect of your sound.Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ?1dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Harmonic Distortion: .01% typical @1kHz @ 0dBV
- Digital Conversion Scheme: 18 Bit Delta Sigma
- Processor Speed: 3 million instructions per second
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- Inputs: 2 channels on 1/4" jacks, Nominal Level +4dBu, Maximum Level +20dBV, Impedance 1Mohms per channel in stereo, 500kohms in mono
- Outputs: 2 Channels on 1/4" jacks, Matrixed Stereo, Maximum Level +14dBV (Effect), +20dBV (Direct), Impedance 1K ohms
- Front Panel: Input, Output, and Programming buttons, Value Wheel, Custom LCD Display
- Rear Panel: Input L/R, Output L/R, Footswitch, Power, MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru
- Power: 9 VAC External Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Size:(WxHxD) 19"X1.75"X7"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.