ALESIS MasteLink ML9600 Hard Disc Recorder: A Complete Mastering House In A Box
.The Alesis MasterLink ML-9600 is a state-of-the-art 2-track hard disc recorder and a do-it-yourself mixing and mastering system. Only MasterLink lets you capture your mixes with stunning 24-bit/96kHz resolution, then edit your recording and apply finishing tools - such as high-resolution parametric EQ Compression, limiting and normalizing - all in the same system. They you can burn the finished recording in either industry-standard Redbook or new high resolution CD24. CD24 is fast becoming the new standard for archiving and transferring high-resolution audio files to the mastering room....
.Alesis has also upped the performance power of the ML-9600 with a new, improved and expanded 20GB hard disk which affords nearly 20 hours of continuous recording time. No other rackmount product in the world (including CD burners, DATs, computers, etc.) can do this ... NONE!.
- Huge 20GB internal hard disk for nearly 20 hours of continuous recording.
- Burn CDs using standard "Red Book" (16-bit/44.1kHz) and high resolution formats up 24-bit/96kHz.
- Choose any combination of digital resolutions (16, 20 and 24-bit) and sample rates (44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz) with full AIFF compatibility.
- Organize song playlists with total control of fade-ins, fade-outs, track gain, start points, track cropping and more.
- Stores 16 different playlists containing up to 99 songs each.
- Onboard digital signal processing: compression, EQ, limiting and normalization.
- Uses inexpensive, readily available CDRs.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, 0, -0.3 dB.
- THD N: <0.002% @ 1kHz, -1 dBFS.
- Signal-to-Nnoise ratio: 113dB, A-weighted.
- Analog/digital converter: 24-bit 128x oversampling.
- Digital/analog converter: 24-bit 128x oversampling.
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz.
- Word lengths: 16, 20, 24-bit.
- CD drive type: ATAPI CD-ROM (8x read, 4x write).
- CD read/write formats: Redbook, CD24.
- Hard disk type: high capacity IDE drive.
- Hard disk max recording times: 1800 minutes @ 44.1kHz/16-bit; 450 minutes @ 96.0kHz/24-bit.
- Digital inputs and outputs: AES/EBU-compatible balanced XLR connectors, S/PDIF-compatible unbalanced coaxial (RCA) connectors.
- Analog inputs and outputs: balanced XLR connectors ( 4dBu), unbalanced phono (RCA) connectors (-10dBV).
- Nominal input and output level: balanced: 4dBu (-15dBFS), unbalanced: -10dBV (-15dBFS).
- Maximum output: balanced: 19dBu = 0dBFS, unbalanced: 5dBV = 0dBFS.
- Input impedance: balanced: 15k ohm nominal, unbalanced: 10k ohm nominal.
- Output impedance: Balanced: 75 ohm nominal, unbalanced: 150 ohm nominal.
- Size: 19"w x 3.5"h x 11"d. Wt. 16.55 lbs..