Alesis PRO-TRACK-KIT Mobile Recording Kit
The ProTrack Mobile Recording Kit enables you to record stereo audio directly to your iPod from a wide variety of sources and in a wide variety of environments. The ProTrack Mobile Recording Kit combines the ProTrack handheld recorder for iPod with a stereo pair of AM2 condenser microphones, and accessories.
The ProTrack provides direct-to-iPod, stereo, digital recording in a portable, handheld form. You can capture live audio anywhere and anytime with your iPod. The ProTrack’s design integrates the iPod into the recorder and clear, protective covers securely mount your iPod to the recorder. You can record detailed, stereo audio using the ProTrack’s onboard dual condenser microphones, which are fixed in XY-stereo configuration for reliable stereo imaging. While the onboard microphones are capable of capturing quality sound, the ProTrack Mobile Recording Kit includes a pair of AM2 cardioid-condenser microphones, windscreens, clips, a padded hard case and an XY-stereo mount.
You can place microphones with near-limitless flexibility in stereo-miking techniques and applications. For example, drummers can use the AM2s to capture your drumset; guitarists can capture a stereo image of their acoustic guitar or amplifier, and bands can record their sets live, in stereo. The ProTrack supplies the necessary 48V phantom power to power the AM2 condenser microphones.
AM2 microphones are low profile, miniature cardioid condensers with switchable -10dB attenuation and high-pass filter. With a clean fet amplifier and a transformerless output stage, AM2 microphones offer low-self-noise, high-resolution audio capture. Their small diaphragm condenser capsules offer excellent pickup of the "air" that characterizes high-quality small diaphragm condensers. AM2 microphones can be used very close to a sound source without the sound becoming harsh. The switchable high-pass filter reduces interferences through subsonic and low frequencies and compensates for proximity effect. The attenuation switch enables the microphone to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
ProTrack records to iPod Classic 7th and 6th generation, 5th-generation iPod, 3rd and 2nd-generation iPod nano, and iPod nano-chromatic. Sleds are not included for nano-chromatic and nano 2G. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
- Record to iPod Classic, iPod 5G, and iPod nano 3G
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- 48V phantom power for use with external condenser mics
- Records 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo digital audio
- Switchable limiter ensures overload-free recordings
- AC/DC operation on 4 AAA batteries or AC adapter
- Threaded mounting point for tabletop and floor-stand applications
- Matched stereo pair of microphones
- Excellent clarity, sensitivity, and detail
- Attenuation (pad) switch enables usage in high-SPL settings
- Low frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect in close-miking applications
- Hard, padded mic case and XY-stereo mount included
- ProTrack handeld recorder for iPod
- Two matched AM2 microphones
- Two mic clips
- Two windscreens
- XY-stereo mount
- Hard, padded case
-Mic stand not included