RECORD TO iPod IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND.
Record stereo audio directly to your iPod with ProTrack. Capture live sound on your iPod anywhere and anytime without a single cable, and with one hand free! Just dock your iPod and cover it with the protective clear shield, and you're ready to roll.
You can record detailed, 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo digital audio without connecting any additional equipment using ProTrack's onboard pair of cardioid condenser microphones. The on-board mics are fixed in XY configuration for optimal stereo imaging. ProTrack also has a pair of combo XLR-1/4" inputs enabling you to connect any professional sound source, including condenser and dynamic microphones and mixer outputs. Whether you are running on plug-in or battery power, ProTrack supplies 48V phantom power to its inputs for operation with external condenser microphones.
ProTrack has LED-level metering for instant visual indication, even in a dark club. You can monitor or play back recordings on the 1/8" stereo-headphone output. Controls for phantom power, limiter, and volume are easy to access.
ProTrack records on four AAA batteries or AC power using the included adapter. A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting point enables you to mount ProTrack on a mic stand with the optional ProTrack Adapter, on a table with the optional ProTrack Tripod table stand, or on a camera tripod for hands-free tracking.
ProTrack automatically dates and time-stamps files so it's easy to identify which track was the recording of the acoustic-guitar folk duo last Tuesday at happy hour, and which was the flailing hard-rock drummer from Friday night. And speaking of that percussive dynamo, you'll appreciate ProTrack's switchable limiter which ensures that your recordings are distortion-free.
ProTrack is the most convenient way to capture sound effects, recitals, jam sessions, speeches, interviews, rehearsals, performances, meetings, lectures, notes-to-self, and anything else you can thing of... directly to your iPod.
- Sleek design with clear, protective covers, integrates iPod
- Combo XLR-1/4" inputs for connecting mics, mixers, and more
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- 48V phantom power for use with external condenser mics
- Records 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo digital audio
- Onboard stereo condenser microphones for detailed pickup
- Built-in mics in XY configuration for accurate stereo image
- Switchable limiter ensures overload-free recordings
- AC/DC operation on 4 AAA batteries or AC adapter (included)
- Threaded mounting point for tabletop and floor-stand applications
- ProTrack handheld recorder for iPod
- AC power adapter
- Face plates for iPod and iPod nano
- Quick start guide
ProTrack records to iPod Classic 7th and 6th generation, 5th-generation iPod, 3rd and 2nd-generation iPod nano, 2nd-generation iPod Touch, and iPod nano-chromatic. Sleds are not included for nano-chromatic and nano 2G. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.