Allen & Heath IP-6 Remote Controller for dLive
Remote ControllerIP6 is a next generation remote controller for dLive, ideal for many install applications and greatly enhancing the system’s flexibility in live sound.
It interfaces with the dLive mixing system via standard TCP/IP Network connections and can be networked with other controllers, computers and third party devices using a standard Ethernet infrastructure.
The IP6 controls and functions are programmed using a dLive Surface or dLive Director software for PC/Mac, and can suit a number of applications including:
- Personal Monitoring: The IP6 can be configured to control the Send levels, Pans and assignments of multiple channels to a specific mix on the dLive, e.g. for wireless IEM use, giving musicians the freedom to control their own monitor sound.
- Installation: The installer or system integrator can configure the IP6 to provide the degree of control needed by the day to day operator, for example the levels of microphones and music sources in a room.
- 6 Push n Turn Rotary encoders
- 6x Layers
- PoE or external 12V PSU (supplied)
- Optional mic stand bracket available (AB8999)
- Optional headphone holder (AB8705)