Allen & Heath IP-8 dLive Remote Controller
dLive Remote ControllerIP8 is a next generation remote controller for dLive, ideal for many install applications and greatly enhancing the system’s flexibility in live sound.
It interfaces with the dLive mixing system via standard TCP/IP Network connections and can be networked with other controllers, computers and third party devices using a standard Ethernet infrastructure.
The IP8 controls and functions are programmed using a dLive Surface or dLive Director software for PC/Mac, and can suit a number of applications including:
- Surfaceless Mixing: Teamed up with a dLive MixRack and a laptop running Director software, IP8 is ideal for adding hands-on control to an ultra-compact dLive setup, such as a monitor rig for fly-in dates.
- Surface Extender: The sound engineer can make use of all fader strips on a dLive Surface to control Input channels, and set up a ‘sidecar’ IP8 to control master levels.
- Installation: The installer or system integrator can configure the IP8 to provide the degree of control needed by the day to day operator, for example the levels of microphones and music sources in a room.
- 8 Motorised faders
- 6x Layers
- PoE+ or external 12V PSU (supplied)
- Use freestanding or mount in a plinth, podium or furniture