Altman 8" Quartz Fresnel (1000 watt BVT Lamp)
A lightweight, long throw, all purpose lighting device the 8" fresnel produces a soft edged beam which varies in diameter from 6.3 feet to 25 feet at a throw distance of 30 feet. The 75Q is designed for operation with the long life, high intensity tungsten halogen lamps. The luminaire is used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required or in television studios for key and back lighting. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows were soft edge controlled lighting is required.Features:
- Sheet steel welded construction
- Specular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot to flood focus adjustment
- 8" heat resisting Fresnel lens
- Mogul prefocus socket
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- U.L., c.U.L. and CE listed for 1000 watts. (1000 watt BVT Lamp)
- Made in the USA
- Housing: Sheet steel construction.
- Yoke: Rigid flat steel with clearance hole for 1/2" bolt.
- Reflector: Alzak aluminum, spherical design.
- Lens: Pyrex fresnel lens with stippling on flat surface.
- Socket: Altman mogul prefocus, tool free relamping.
- Rating: 120/240 volts AC/DC operation, 8.3/4.2 amps, 1000 watts maximum.
- Cable: 36" teflon leads encased in black fiberglass sleeving. Hi-Temp rubber cable optional, up to 25'.
- Access Door: Hinged, can be opened without use of tools, allowing access to lens and reflector.
- Focusing: Adjustable with locking thumb screw on bottom surface with the 75Q. Adjustable with easy operated rear mounted screw feed with the 175Q.
- Accessories: Accepts standard 10" accessories.
- Finish: Black epoxy sandtex, electrostatic application.
- Weight: Approx; 14.5 lbs. (6.5 kg.)