Altman Genesis Lighting Control Wing
The Genesis lighting control wing adds numerous control options to the Genesis Console. The Wing expands the Genesis Lighting Control Console with the addition of an additional twelve (12) fixture faders and Ten (10) play back faders. The Wing also adds an additional DMX 512 output. Each Genesis Console can support up-to two (2) Control Wings. Each are directly connected to the Control Console via the provided USB Cable.
- Twelve (12) Additional fixture faders with individual flash buttons.
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Ten (10) Additional Playback faders with ind. flash /GO buttons
- Ten (10) Playback pages
- Dedicated Page and View Buttons
- RGB Status LED.
- Additional DMX 512 5 PIN XLR Output (1 Universe)
- Kensington Lock Security keyway.
- Multiple Undo / Redo Command
- USB Powered from Genesis Control Console
- Supported Forever - Free phone and online technical support for the life of your product
- Housing: Extruded and die-cast aluminum construction, with a polycarbonate lexan front panel.
- Materials: Construction employs all corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Twelve (12) Luminaire intensity faders
- Ten (10) Playback Faders over 10 page
- Data Connections:
- DMX 5 Pin XLR (1)
- USB 2.0 (2)
- Data Protocols: DMX 512a
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Remote power supply)
- Power Input: (Genesis Control Console) 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (via GEN-24 Remote power supply)
- Environment: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F) with humidity of 5%-95% (non-condensing)
- Weight: 5.5 pounds (2.5kg)
- Dimensions: 9.64” x 12.99” x 3.14” (245 x 330 x 130 mm)
- Compliance: cETLus listed and CE marked for indoor use