Alto TSL215 15-Inch Powered Speaker with LED Light
The TSL215 is a full-range 2-way speaker with a massive 15" woofer and 1" neodymium high-frequency transducer. It is powered by an 1100-watt Class D amplifier, making the speaker easily capable of handling extremely challenging live sound requirements. With two mic/line combo inputs and independent volume controls for each input, the TSL215 has great operational flexibility in addition to its impressive acoustic performance.
However, it’s not just the outstanding acoustic performance that sets the TSL215 apart from the ordinary. It also has a built-in 5-mode LED lighting array that delivers dramatic, exciting lighting effects to any venue. There are countless events where both top-quality sound and impressive lighting effects are needed: concerts, weddings, karaoke contests, coffee house performances, recitals and more. In every one of these situations, outboard lighting adds significant expense, it means extra set-up complexity and it’s just one more thing to have to transport.
With the TSL215, Alto has leveraged their expertise to combine great sound, dramatic lighting, easy setup and affordability into a unique product that performs and looks like nothing else on the market.
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant lighting effects that react to the music
- Ideal for live performances, DJs, special events, house parties, karaoke, and to supplement larger PA setups
- (5) user-selectable lighting modes; mood, meter, mix, pulse, and party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom color control—easily adjust the desired mix of red, green, and blue lighting
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15" (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5" (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1" (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4" combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR link output
- Ground-lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Dimensions: 25.7" x 16.8" x 15.5" / 652 mm x 356 mm x 396 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 34 lbs. / 15.4 kg