ADJ American DJ Inno Pocket Z4 4pk w Road Case
The Inno Pocket Z4 is a mini ZOOM Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 10-60-degree beam angle. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4 x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Z4 will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Z4 by Sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
If you've been looking to replace your old DMX controller with something more modern, myDMX 2.0 may be the answer. Available for both Mac and PC, programming your light show has never been easier or more flexible with an all new drag and drop effects generator and updated palette design to help you create and playback dynamic scenes and/or full shows in a matter of minutes. The updated graphical and hardware interface design has been given a fresh new look, matching the fresh new start you're getting in the world of DMX lighting control with myDMX 2.0.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5" (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75" (95.25 mm) thick.Specifications:
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 16/19/22
- 4 Built-in shows
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 10 - 60-degrees
- 540° pan/180° tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Full ZOOM 10-60 Degrees
- Pan/Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Mounting bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Power consumption: 67W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5" x 6.75" x 9.75"/141 x 174 x 247mm
- Weight: 7 lbs./3.2 kgs.