Mega Tri Bar LED RGB DMX Wash Bar
The ADJ Mega TRI Bar 1-meter indoor LED Bar features 18 3-watt, 3-in-1 TRI Color LEDs rated at 60,000 hours. Instead of each LED lamp being a single color, the new tri-color technology makes it possible for each lens to contain a combination of three 1-watt LEDs -- red, green and blue. This advanced 3-color innovation gives users tremendous advantages over single-color LEDs, including improved RGB color mixing, the elimination of multi-color shadows, and a much brighter, more even field.
The Mega TRI Bar also offers a variety of professional features found on much more expensive LED Bars. There are 7 DMX work modes, flicker-free operation for television and video, built-in programs and color macros, plus strobe function and electronic dimming. The Mega TRI Bar can operate in DMX with a controller, Master/Slave, Sound Active and Stand Alone (use the built-in digital display to operate each unit without a controller). The unit is multi-voltage (90-240V, 50/60Hz), Draws a maximum of 80W, produces a 40-degree beam angle and has in/out DMX and AC so that users can daisy-chain the power and the DMX connection.
- 1-meter indoor LED Bar with durable aluminum casing
- 18 x 3W Ultra bright 3-in-1, TRI Color RGB LEDs (60,000 hour rated)
- 3-in-1 TRI Color RGB LED provides optimal color mixing with no RGB shadows (offers a seemingly unlimited color palette)
- 4 operation modes (DMX-512, Master/Slave, Stand Alone and Sound Active)
- 7 DMX work modes (2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12 & 54 channel modes)
- Strobe Function can be added to any color combination
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- Built-in static color scenes and chase programs. Also accessible in some DMX modes
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Built-in color macros and programs
- LEDs can manually be controlled via on-board menu/buttons. No external controller required
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR input & output
- On-board, 4-button LED DMX display/menu
- IEC type, AC input and output for linking units
- Includes mounting brackets that allow for truss and wall mount. Can also be set on the floor
- Optional infrared remote to control: RGB dimming, built-in programs, auto run, flash, speed, slave mode,
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Power Draw: 80W
- Multi-voltage Operation: 90-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions without bracket (LxWxH): 43.25"x3.25"x4.5" / 1100x80x116mm
- Weight: 14 lbs. / 6 kg.