Aphex 622 Logic Assisted Expander Gate
The Aphex Model 622 is a dual channel dynamics processor, incorporating new, proprietary detection circuitry that provides the most reliable, accurate, and stable operation of any gate. The model 622 also offers the highest quality audio path, flexible high "Q" key filters, key headphone outputs on the front panel and remote controlled bypass relays. All these features make the Model 622 the choice of professionals in recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement.Feature:
- Logic Assisted Gate Circuitry: combines sophisticated level detection with logic generated control voltage assuring positive, stable and accurate triggering regardless of attack time. Patents pending
- Ultra-pure Audio Path: Proprietary Aphex VCA 1001 voltage controlled attenuator assures the highest audio quality, speed and freedom from DC control feed through (no clicks regardless of attack time
- Parametric key input filters - 24 dB/octave: Switchable parametric filters with frequency and bandwidth controls allow user greater ease of frequency selection
- Key Monitor headphone jack: provides ability to monitor key input without disrupting audio output
- Dedicated downward expander mode: allows high resolution of ratio adjustment: from 1.2:1 to 10:1
- 119 dB dynamic range
- Switchable ducking mode: Fully adjustable control of trigger threshold, attack time, hold time, release time, expander ratio, and attenuation range
- Simple and accurate metering system.
- Improved servo-balanced input and output circuits.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- +4/-10 operation, rear panel selectable.
- Hardwire relay bypass: remote controllable.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.