Apogee JAM 96k Guitar Input USB Audio Interface
Apogee JAM is a USB audio interface that lets you connect a guitar to your iPad®, iPhone®, Mac or Windows 10 PC and record with Apogee’s legendary sound quality. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play audio interface at an unprecedented price and capture the warmth and richness of their guitar’s tone. Whether you’re at home, on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio, JAM makes it easy to capture your best performance right on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows 10 computer. JAM is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro but works great with just about any app you choose.
JAM is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee’s PureDIGITAL technology. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
JAM is great for beginners and advanced players who want a high quality guitar sound for practicing, recording, or just jamming.???
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS device or computer
- Three models to choose from (Mac/iOS or Mac/Windows)
- iOS connectivity available for Windows model with Apogee’s Lightning iOS cable (sold separately)
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- No setup required, just plug in and play
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications