Arkaos Grand VJ 2.0 XT Software
GrandVJ 2.0XT is an "extended" version of GrandVJ 2 which adds expert features such as the Video Mapper extension, allowing projection mapping and advanced management of multiple displays. GrandVJ 2.0XT can send layer or cell output to virtual "surfaces" in the VideoMapper extension. These surfaces can be scaled, deformed, and assigned to any physical output. One output can display a full screen visual or a composition of several mapped visuals, so you can easily create complex visual compositions on a set of LED screens - even with different resolutions - or just output to a video projector and deform the surfaces to flow them across any physical volume (like objects, or buildings..).
Manipulate, trigger and mix video clips with sound, animated text strings or live cameras in much the same way as mixing music to create a spectacular audiovisual show. GrandVJ can mix up to 8 layers with a vast library of video effects, transitions and sound driven visual generators.
The A/B crossfading mode with independent preview makes it incredibly flexible to perform live, and the Browser Preview feature lets you preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before sending them to the output, just like a DJ previews his next track in his headphones.
GrandVJ runs on both PC and Mac and accepts all common video and image formats. Its intuitive interface lets you turn your keyboard into a super controller for zipping through the functions. Need more? GrandVJ's learn mode makes it a breeze to set up any MIDI controller and with support for the network based OSC protocol you can even control GrandVJ with an iPhone or an iPad. Hook it up and start the show! Includes:
New Features in Version 2.0:
- GrandVJ 2.0 Software CD
- Video Content DVD
- New, improved user interface
- Specific parameters panel lock for Effects, Position/size and Mixing
- 6 new effects, 1 new transition
- Better multi-threading and support for latest video codecs
- Support for audio files playback
- New software registration system supporting machine deauthorization
- Powerful video-mixing software
- No-limit performance and production
- State of the art multi-threaded hardware accelerated graphical engine
- A unique, easy-to-control, customizable interface
- Dual synth / mixer mode
- Receives sound and MIDI from any audio sequencer compatible with VST plug-ins
- Mixer mode with A/B deck and independent preview
- Browser Preview feature allowing to preview visuals, effects, transitions and sources before displaying them in the output window
- Real-time access to all mixing parameters
- Full MIDI / keyboard mapping of all mixing parameters
- Bidirectional communication with controllers supporting generic MIDI feedback
- Support for ReWire
- Support for Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol mapping
- Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
- Multi-screen support with Soft Edging
- Automated Video Generators
- Alpha Channel support in images and videos
- Upgraded Effects Library, with more than 40 effects
- 37 transitions, each featuring 4 parameters plus a fade time
- High-resolution output
- Support of most common media formats including Quicktime, Mpeg 2, Mpeg4, Mkv, Vob, Windows Media, and Flash text & animations with ActionScript3
- Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
- Multiple camera support
- Hardware accelerated video engine
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPU
- Compatibility with Mac and PC and all MIDI controllers
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Media Component: QuickTime 7.x (and up), DirectX 9 Ext. (and up).
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 (and up).
- Processor: Any Intel Mac, Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz recommended.
- RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended.
- Media Component: QuickTime 7.x (and up).
- Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: Intel HD 3000 minimum, AMD HD 5XXX series or nVidia GeForce 9XXX series recommended.
- Free Space: 80MB - 1.5GB depending on the installer options