ART CleanBoxPro 2-Way Stereo Converter
The CLEANBoxPro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The CLEANBoxPro can be an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to!): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer HiFi, podcasting and broadcasting. The CLEANBoxPro can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Stereo unbalanced output level control Stereo balanced output level controlRugged extruded aluminum caseLighted On/Off switchComes with external power supply for operation with AC mainsLow noise, low distortion circuit
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBu (mic), +12 dBu (instrument), +32 dBu (line), >+32 dBu (stereo monitor)
- Input Impedance: 4.5k ? (mic), 1m ? (instrument), 100k ? (stereo monitor, line)
- Maximum Output Level: +12dBu (headphones)
- Maximum Gain: 47dB (mic), 41dB(instrument), 21dB(stereo monitor, line)
- Output Impedance: 47 ? (each headphone output)
- Input Connections: XLR balanced microphone, 1/4-inch stereo monitor, 1/4-inch mono instrument/line input
- Output Connections: XLR balanced microphone, 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphones, 1/4-inch mono instrument/line thru
- Signal To Noise Ratio: > 96dB
- Power: 12VDC @ 150mA (Adaptor Included) or 9VDC Battery
- Dimensions: 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 4.1"D (47mm x 117mm x 104mm)
- Weight: 1.10 lbs (0.50kg)