ART PROSPLIT High Performance 2-Way Mic Splitter
The ProSplit provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or Front-of-House mixer, with the second isolated output being sent to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the microphone for use with condenser microphones.
The ProSplit includes a ground-lift switch on the isolated output to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected equipment. For versatility the ProSplit also features an attenuator pad switch on the input that can be used to alternately connect a preamplified (line-level) signal to the two microphone-level ProSplit outputs.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±0.25dB @ -15dBu -3dB@approx.165Hz
- Total: <0.26% from 20Hz to 20kHz, -15dBu input
- Harmonic: <0.1% from 45Hz to 20kHz, -15dBu input
- Distortion: 0.002% Typical @ 1kHz, -15dBu input
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees @ 20kHz (Ref, 1kHz)
- Input Impedance: >1.1k ? @ 1kHz (Typical driving source impedance is 150 ?)
- Ouput Impedance: <255 ? @ 1kHz (Typical output load impedance is 1k ?)
- Maximum Input Level: -1.4dBu @ 20Hz/+3.5dBu
- Insertion Loss: Approximately 2dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level For 1% THD: -1.4dBu @ 20Hz/+3.5dBu @ 30Hz / +9.4dBu @ 50Hz
- Dimensions: 1.85" H x 4.6" W x 3.5"D (47mm x 117mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)