Arturia Keylab 49 49-key Compact Hybrid Synth
Keylab 49 is our professional-grade MIDI keyboard, combined with the powerful Analog Lab software. With 49 keys, 2 banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads, Keylab 49 is perfect for studio and live use. Add to this the included Analog Lab software with an integrated user interface and over 5000 sounds from our V-Collection line of products, Keylab 49 is more than a controller, it is an instrument unto itself.Features:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting so you quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 49.
- Keyboard : 49 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Ultra thin 49 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors : MIDI in and out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 791x298x70 mm - Net weight : 6.5 Kg