Arturia Keylab 61 61-key Compact Hybrid Synth
Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE synthesizer presets.Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
- Keyboard : 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors : MIDI in and out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 878x298x70 mm - Net weight : 7.3 Kg