Atlas DMS-7E Short Black Adjustable Mic Stand
Because of its extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand are ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stands with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Combines a floor-stand base with desk-stand height—ideal for kick-drum miking. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories. The DMS7E has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 9" - 12".
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-In Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Base Finish: Ebony
- Base Size: 10
- Height Span: 9"-12"
- Shipping Weight: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kgs)