Audient iD4-MkII 1 Channel USB2 Interface and Monitoring
Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD4 (MKII) delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package, giving you everything you need to make studio quality recordings at home.
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Windows, macOS and iOS compatible
- Over £500 worth of plugins and software with ARC
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Software: ARC software suite
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 5.23"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Weight: 2.20 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: iD4 MrkII