Audio Technica ATW-3211/831 3000 Series wireless system
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range – more than twice that offered by the previous versions – the new 3000 Series systems are available in four frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz) and FG1 (650–700 MHz). Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter and an AT831cH miniature cardioid condenser lavalier microphone. The ATW-T3201 is equipped with Audio-Technica’s new cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to Audio-Technica’s cH-style lavalier and headworn microphones, or cables. The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in four frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590-650 MHz) and FG1 (650-700 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the body-pack transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- New rugged cH-style connector on body-pack transmitter provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- AT831cH miniature cardioid condenser lavalier microphone