Audio Technica BP893 Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica’s BP893 MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893 MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
Key Product Features:
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Locking 4-pin microphone output connector compatible with included power module and all Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality