Audio-Technica NET 3000 SER SYS With BP894XCH 470-530
3000 Series network-enabled systems offer the same features and configurations as the standard systems along with network monitoring and control via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software. Each network-enabled receiver also comes with an AT8631 joining plate.
ATW-R3210N network-enabled receiver and ATW-T3201 body-pack transmitter with BP894xcH MicroSet® cardioid condenser headworn microphone. Includes windscreens, clothing clip, and dual-ear adapter kit.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; in DE2 (470–530 MHz) also available in EE1 (530–590 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Network-enabled system, featuring the ATW-R3210N receiver, offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- New rugged cH-style connector on body-pack transmitter provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Operating Frequencies: Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz (2395 frequencies)
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation:
- ATW-T3201: ±38 kHz (THD:10%)
- ATW-T3202: ±36 kHz (THD:10%)
- Dynamic Range:
- ATW-T3201 Mic input: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
- ATW-T3201 Inst input: > 112dB (A-weighted), typical
- ATW-T3202: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.0% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (328')Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5° C to +45° C (23° F to 113° F)