Audio Technica Pro 23 Dynamic Instrument Mic
The Pro 23 is a cardioid instrument microphone featuring a low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile placement options.
Tailored for snare, toms and other highly dynamic instruments, the Pro 23 offers a moving coil dynamic design with cardioid polar pattern, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum rejection of unwanted sound. With a frequency response of 100-12,000 Hz, the mic is engineered to handle fast transients and high SPLs.
The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing and is outfitted with an integral ¨ý"-27 threaded stand clamp. The included AT8665 drum mount screws into the stand clamp to permit mounting of the Pro 23 to the rim of a drum. A soft protective pouch is also included.
- Excels on snare and toms
- Road-ready all-metal construction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low-profile percussion-style design with built-in adjustable stand mount
- Included AT8665 drum mount allows the mic to be mounted to the rim of the drum
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Response: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 – 12,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -58 dB (1.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Weight: 11.4 oz (324 g)
- 113.2 mm (4.46") long, 41.5 mm (1.63") head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8665 drum mount; ¨ý"-27 threaded to ¨ü"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R2