Audio Technica System 10 Digital Wireless Headset Microphone Sytem - Theater Version
System 10 from Audio Technica is a feature packed, affordable, digital wireless microphone system providing 24 bit digital operation and above par, interference free, crystal clear, natural reproduction of sound. Advanced features and instantaneous channel selection make this series of mic system ideal for working club or mobile Dj's, performing bands, bars, schools, House Of Worship, karaoke, public speakers, corporate board rooms or anyone needing a professional use wireless microphone solution at a truly affordable price point.
System 10 offers a simple to read digital display plus you can use up to 8 channels together without any frequency coordination issues. System 10 wireless systems will guarantee you clear communications with every use by providing (3) levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, and Space. Withought getting highly technical and overly complicated we will break this down for you like this...(1) Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. (2) Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. (3) Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The ATW1101H92TH headset wireless microphone system is designed specifially for use by theater groups, House of Worship, business speakers, tour guides, presenters and more. A key feature to this headset wireless microphone is the beige PRO 92CW-TH headworn microphone. The microphone is beige in color so it's very discreet and hidden from your audience making it a very natural looking microphone option for hands free wireless operation.
System 10 is available in multiple system configurations for versatility of use. Choose from handheld vocal microphone, lavalier, headworn and instrument/guitar wireless microphone system options.
The ATW1101H92TH system includes:
Audio Technica ATW-R1100 receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter with PRO 92cW-TH theater headworn microphone (beige), key accessories and owners/instructional manual.
Key Product Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation providing the ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- (3) levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
- 2 Year Mfctr Product Warranty
Key Product Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)