*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Audix D2 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
The D2 dynamic instrument microphone is used for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. It is designed with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The D2 is an excellent choice for miking instruments with a percussive nature such as rack toms, congas, saxophones, guitar cabinets, and brass. Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output insure that the D2 hypercardioid instrument microphone will perform interference-free.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection: >30 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: Black Hard Coat
- Weight: 128 g / 4.5 oz
- Length: 100 mm / 3.9 in
What's inside the box:
- 1x D2 Instrument Microphone
- 1x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch