Auvitran AVY16ES EtherSound 16-Channel Audio Card
The AVY16-ES is Auvitran's 16-Channel EtherSound Network I/O card bringing EtherSound compatibility to Yamaha digital mixers and other professional audio products featuring the mini-YGDAI interface. Providing two EtherSound connectors and an RS232 port for both very-low latency audio and data transmission, up to 16 audio input and 16 audio output channels can be transmitted to or sent from a Yamaha mixer to any other EtherSound compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables. AVY-ES cards offer full network and/or local control of all channel assignments as well as constant network status monitoring making it ideal for live professional audio applications. The general purpose Serial port allows connection and control of the mixer's parameters or other 3rd-party external equipment.
- 2 x RJ45 Connectors.
- RS232 port for both very-low latency audio and data transmission.
- 16 audio input and 16 audio output channels.
- 24-bit Connectors: EtherCon x2 (EtherSound), D-sub 9-pin (RS232-C) serial interface.
- Size: 120 mm x 160 mm x 40mm (mini-YGDAI format)
- Power Consumption: 4 Watts
- Power Supply: +5 V, GND (from mini-YGDAI slot)
- Storage :
- Temp/Humidity: (noncondensing) -5°C to 70°C / 0% to 95%
- Operating :
- Temp/Humidity: (noncondensing) 0°C to 50°C / 5% to 90%
- Connectors: 1 mini YGDAI mini backplane connector, 2 Neutrik® EtherCon® RJ45-XLR female connectors (EtherSound™ from/to links), 1 Sub-D9 (RS232) serial interface
- AUDIO I/O
- Outputs: 16 x or 8x extracted from any of the 2x64 EtherSound™ channels @ 44.1 kHz or 48kHz
- Inputs: 16x or 8x inserted to any of the 2x64 EtherSound™ channels @ 44.1 kHz or 48kHz
- AUDIO SPECIFICATIONS
- Synchronisation PLL locking range: 44.1 kHz to 48 kHz ± 10%
- Audio Format: 24 bit
- External clock synchronisation: Automatic from EtherSound™ network at 48 kHz or 44.1 kHz or manually from mini-YGDAI standard tools configuration
- OTHER I/O
- RS232 serial interface: 9-pin D-Sub
- DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION ENVIRONMENT
- OS Supported: Windows 2000/XP and Linux
- ESMonitor: AuviTran’s ESMonitor is a Windows XP application which can run on a remote PC and can control and monitor all AVY16-ES information and parameters.