Avolites Titan Mobile Lighting Control Console
Titan Mobile – the power of Titan in its most concentrated form!Avolites Titan Mobile binds the awesome power of Titan software with a compact and lightweight unit that connects to your laptop to produce a fully featured moving light control system. Small enough to carry hand luggage on flights large enough for complex shows, transferable shows to and from any other Titan based console.
- 10 playbacks with assignable controls
- 2- direct access workspaces, macros and executors
- 4 physical DMX, up to 16 over ArtNet or sACN - 8192 channels
- Supports Titan Net Processors for DMX expansion up to 64 universes
- C ustomise your setup to your needs – all-in-one touchscreen PC, laptop, rack mount solutions...
- Three metal shaft optical encoders offer luxurious precision
- MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode
- Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDI Support for up to 2 touch screens
- USB powered, no need for mains connection
- Dimensions (mm): 385 x 282 x 63
- Weights: 4.9 Kg / 7.5Kg packed
- Processor: Intel i7 2GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- Screen: PassMark 700 or more
- Hard Drive: Intel or SanDisk SSD 20GB + 20% free space
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 2GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Screen: PassMark 300 or more
- Hard Drive: SSD Drive 8GB + 20% free space
- Operating System: Windows 7 or above
To use Titan on a PC here are the recommended and minimum specifications you will need on the computer.