Each transducer is built to engineering perfection using the most innovative design concepts and materials. Every component of every loudspeaker is manufactured to maximum tolerances by some of the most well-respected engineers in the world. All loudspeakers are subjected to a wide array of quality-assurance tests during and post assembly. It's for these reasons that our speakers typically have a 0.2% return rate and are backed by a five-year warranty.
- Multi-layer, precision-wound polyamide voice coils create superior electro-mechanical energy conversion
- Rigid, heat dissipating cast-aluminum or steel frames provide ultimate motor structure support
- Deep, bumped back plates allow the voice coil to reach maximum excursion without bottoming-out, resulting in deep bass
- Advanced cone materials with superior internal damping mean ultra-fast transient response and super-low distortion
- Tough, flexible surround with long-throw, positive-roll design, control extreme cone excursion and is highly tear-resistant
- Vented pole piece pumps air through the magnetic gap and directly over and around the voice-coil
- Power Handling: 400 Watts R.M.S.
- Frequency Response: 35-1.6K Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3" (75mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Magnet Structure: 120 oz
- Weight: 17 lbs.