BASSBOSS DV12 12-Inch 3000W Powered Speaker
Extremely high output and uniform energy dispersion over a very wide and deep sound field. The DV12 offers ultra high-fidelity full-range music reproduction, excellent speech intelligibility, extremely wide dispersion, and even sound projection over distance.
A high-impact, wide dispersion and long-throw cabinet with the ability to fill many venues without the need for a subwoofer. In Satellite Mode, when the DV12 is paired with a BASSBOSS sub, its abundant power is used to provide even higher output levels in the mid and high ranges.
Ultra-wide 120 degree horizontal dispersion covers wide audience areas easily. Its line-array wave-guide provides tight vertical pattern control resulting in improved clarity at greater distances. This design also provides more even sound level over those distances than conventional horns.
The DV12 has the BASSBOSS Invertible Array feature which provides for coherent summing of two arrayed boxes. This allows the system’s output to be scaled up significantly without compromising sound quality or coverage. The two line array wave guides couple to provide coverage for much larger audiences with only 2 boxes per side.
- 3000 Watts of Intensity
- Invertible Array
- Full range or Satellite Mode
- Loudspeaker Description: Wide dispersion compact full-range speaker
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 45 – 19,000 Hz
- Maximum Sustained Output (Full-Range): 120 dB SPL, 1m, 2pi, half-space
- Maximum Sustained Output (Satellite-Mode): 126 dB SPL, 1m, 2pi, half-space
- Nominal Dispersion (H° x V°): 120 x 20
- Amplification: 3000 Watt 2 Channel Powersoft Class D Amplifier
- Processing: Integrated comprehensive DSP provides high pass, low pass, equalization, phase alignment and limiting
- Electrical Connectors, Amplifier: Neutrik powerCON Input (Blue) NAC3FCA, Neutrik powerCON Through (Grey) NAC3FCA
- Electrical Connector, Mains: Standard US 3-pin 120V electrical plug: NEMA 5-15 (Edison)
- Voltage Operating Range: 90-250V. Auto-sensing, auto-switching, PFC universal power supply.
- Current Draw, Nominal: 600 W, 5A @ 120 volts (typical, 1/8 max power)
- Signal Input Connector: XLR-F
- Signal Output Connector: XLR-M (pass-through only)
- Enclosure Type: 2-way mid-high. Vented LF section, horn-loaded HF section
- Transducer (Low Frequency): 1 x 12 in. diameter (304 mm) neodymium motor woofer with 4 in. (101 mm) aluminum winding voice coil
- Transducer (High Frequency): 1 x 2.5? (64mm) diaphragm compression driver on 1.4 in. throat isophasic wave guide
- Cabinet Construction: 15 mm Baltic Birch plywood. Equipped with 2 handles. Includes 4 internally braced fly points and a 35mm pole socket mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.5 in. x 14.5 in. x 17 in.
- Net Weight: 61 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs
- Exterior Finish: Rugged, weatherproof, black textured, bonded high-pressure polyurethane coating
- Grill: Perforated, powder-coated steel
- Pole Sockets: 1 (35 mm)
- Handles: 2 Integrated Handles