Bassists seeking the ultimate in electric bass preamplification will rejoice in the arrival of the BMAX-T. No other bass preamp on the market can approach the total quality, feature set and incredible tone of the BMAX-T.
The BMAX-T is a high quality tube bass preamp/processor with applications both in the recording studio and on the road in demanding live applications. At the heart of the BMAX-T is a class A, DC regulated tube preamp section which follows in the tradition of the classic tube preamp designs of the 50’s and 60’s.
The BMAX-T features a high voltage (300V) tube front end with hand-picked Groove Tubes 12AX7 tube, providing all of the pre-amp gain and passive interactive tone control. The high-end DI section is transformer-balanced with a genuine Jensen transformer for the ultimate in warmth and presence. 1% metal film resistors, military-spec PC board and custom-made toroidal power transformer complete the no-compromise design of the BMAX-T.
While no expense was spared in the engineering and internal componentry, the packaging of the BMAX-T received the utmost attention to detail. From the 1/4" thick extruded front panel to thoughfully designed ergonomics to the red-abalone-topped knobs, the fit and finish of the BMAX-T exudes quality craftsmanship.
• The BMAX-T is perfect anywhere an extremely high-quality, pristine preamplifier is required for the bass guitar
• In the recording studio where a bass amplifier is impractical due to space or loudness considerations
• In performance applications, where players will find the BMAX-T ergonomics intuitive and easy to use
• Full Function 4th Generation BBE Sonic Maximizer processor
• All tube Class A front-end with interactive 3-band EQ and interactive "bright" switch
• Hand-selected premium quality Groove Tubes 12AX7
• Jensen transformer balanced DI output
• Quasi-parametric mid-range EQ with 12db of boost or cut between 250 to 1000hz
• Single-knob soft-knee optical compressor
• Custom toroidal transformer
• Inputs for both passive pickup and active pickup instruments
• 1meg ohm input impedance
• Ground lift switch
• Balanced XLR and ¼" TRS Outputs
• Military-spec circuit boards
• Extra thick, extra wide circuit board traces for unequaled electron flow
• 1% metal film resistors throughout
• Solid 1/4" thick aluminum extrusion front panel for extreme ruggedness
• Made with pride in the USA
• 5 year warranty