Behringer Analog 911 Envelope Generator Module
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
911 ENVELOPE GENERATOR
Enter the Behringer 911 Analog Envelope Generator. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” series envelope generators used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth to complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.
The 911 Module allows you to create a deeply contoured signal with its 4 independent controls for Attack (T1), Decay (T2), Release (T3) and Sustain levels from 0 to +5 Volts. Create snappy and percussive sounds or long evolving drones perfect for a funky groove or a brooding soundtrack to your latest cyberpunk epic.
Ins and Outs
For a more flexible setup, the 911 features a trigger input where you can connect an external trigger system like a keyboard via a 3.5mm TS cable as well as an output to send the envelope to another module.
Installing the 911 is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 911 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 911 Envelope Generator module from Behringer is a must-have tool to when creating amazing music.
- Vintage-sounding 911 ADSR module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "Modular 55, 35 & 15" Series
- Artist roster includes world's most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Trigger in and CV out connectors for integration with your other modules
- 4 independent controls for T1 (attack), T2 (decay), T3 (release) and sustain provide full control of envelope signal
- Time intervals from 2 ms - 10 sec allows for both snappy percussive sounds and evolving drones
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 30 mA +12 V, 30 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.