Behringer BCF2000 USB MIDI Control Surface with 8 Motorized Faders
The exciting Behringer B-Control Series combines the unlimited versatility of today's audio software with the feel of real controls. It lets you move real faders and turn real knobs to control all the virtual gear in Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic Audio and other major audio software. It's the intuitive way to control and create music with a real hands-on feel. The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make group moves that you can't make with a mouse and the faders are motorized for automated control!
The BCF2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that let you select, adjust, set, and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader, or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak front panel settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It's like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Simply connect your B-Control to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders, without using your mouse! You'll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music! Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the B-CONTROL!
- Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise 100mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual mode, high resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable, manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI-In plus 2 MIDI-Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with WINDOWS XP and MAC OS X
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download on our website soon
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system